Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome! I'm Helena


I've always wanted to create beautiful books for children, but writing isn't my forte. One day Kimberlee wrote to me, sharing a book idea and wondering id Id be interested in working on it with her. I've been wanting to challenge myself, move in a different directions with my work, especially in ways that would eventually benefit the upcoming generations: families, mothers, and children. Then Kimberlee called.

Kimberlee and I are both mothers. Her family is young and mine are grown, so we've got a good team here: fresh ideas, talent, and most important, a goal that when reached, will benefit many.

You might enjoy following the ups and downs of our journey, and you are invited to jump in and comment, share your own experiences, or simply click in and skim through every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment