Saturday, January 7, 2012

Introducing John!


John Garancheski III is my new partner on this book project and will be providing the illustrations for it! 

As I wrote previously, John got my attention when he produced a flier for a benefit I am assisting next weekend. After checking out his website, I was drawn to his passion for artistic creation and drive for living in every moment. His site stated, "86,400 Seconds in a day. What are you creating?" 

I perused his art and fell in love with the style of some of his sketchbook images, specifically ones with animals and flowers. (You can view here) http://www.johngarancheski.com/?page_id=2140

John owns and operates his own tattoo studio, Tattooed Heart Studios, in Glen Burnie, Maryland. He designs tattoos for each client individually, based on the client's own specific ideas and dreams. He has his own blog over at www.JohnGarancheski.com that you can check out, but he will be contributing here from time to time as well.

We just signed a contract together today and I get to meet him in person next weekend at the benefit in Maryland. I am super excited to have new energy brought to this project and cannot wait to meet John in person and see what he produces! 

Welcome aboard this journey John! 

No comments:

Post a Comment